01 June 2021
- Manon van Beek, CEO TenneT
- Frans Timmermans, Vice-President European Commission
- Morten Helveg Petersen, MEP, EP-rapporteur for offshore topics
- Christian Bruch, CEO of Siemens Energy
- Marjan van Loon, President Shell the Netherlands
Opening of the event by Manon van Beek, CEO TenneT
ACCELERATING TOWARDS 55 PERCENT
- EU 55% target: How to translate to national targets
- Do we already have the necessary policy framework in place?
- Which infrastructure to build?
ACCELERATING ON MEMBER STATE LEVEL
- Where does European policy making need to accelerate?
- How can we move to a green investment agenda?
- Election in Germany: What can be expected?
- How important is offshore for reaching the 55% goals
- The possibilities of offshore energy islands. What are the options?
- What is necessary to make best use of the full potential of offshore energy?
DECARBOINSATION OF INDUSTRY
- How can renewables replace fossil energies in industry?
- What are the options for decarbonisation: electrons or molecules?
- What does industry need in terms of regulatory framework?
- Is the Commission pragmatic enough?
HYDROGEN AND ENERGY SYSTEM PLANNING
- Why we we need hydrogen?
- For which purposes is hydrogen the right solution?
- How can we fill the money gap between grey hydrogen and green hydrogen?
- What are the technological challenges of large scale hydrogen?
TenneT European Energy Conference 'Accelerating towards 55 percent'Registration website for TenneT European Energy Conference 'Accelerating towards 55 percent'
Communication Department TenneTinfo@jbace.nl
Communication Department TenneTinfo@jbace.nlhttps://www.tenneteuropeanenergyevent.eu
TenneT European Energy Conference 'Accelerating towards 55 percent'TenneT European Energy Conference 'Accelerating towards 55 percent'0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
TenneT European Energy online conferenceTenneT European Energy online conferenceNetherlands